Our team studied on 48427 reviews available online for 7 Speed Rear Derailleur, chose the finest ones and prepared 7 Speed Rear Derailleur Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 7 Speed Rear Derailleur from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 7 Speed Rear Derailleur from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best 7 Speed Rear Derailleur
We found 48427 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 7 Speed Rear Derailleur and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur - RD-TX800-L (Black)||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Inkesky RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 Speed Rear Derailleur with Direct Mount||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black||9||Check Price Now|
|5||Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear Derailleur Standard||9||Check Price Now|
|6||MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||MTB Road Rear Derailleur RD-TZ31-A 6 7 Speed Hub Bolt Mount for Mountain Bike||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||MEGHNA Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur RD-M310 7 Speed/8 Speed Mountain Bike Rear Derailleur Direct Mount||8.6||Check Price Now|
|10||SHIMANO Tourney TY500 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur||8.4||Check Price Now|
Table Of Content:
- SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur RD-TX800-L Black
- Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger
- Inkesky RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 Speed Rear Derailleur with Direct Mount, Medium Cage, for Mountain Bike
- Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage
- Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear Derailleur Standard
- MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount
- Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage, Black
- MTB Road Rear Derailleur RD-TZ31-A 6 7 Speed Hub Bolt Mount for Mountain Bike
- MEGHNA Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur RD-M310 7 Speed/8 Speed Mountain Bike Rear Derailleur Direct Mount...
- SHIMANO Tourney TY500 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur
1. SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur – RD-TX800-L (Black)
- Tourney RD-TX800 Rear Derailleur
2. Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger
- Includes frame hanger
- Largest Cog: 34
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43
- Cage Length: Long
- keyword search: Replaces rd8162
3. Inkesky RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 Speed Rear Derailleur with Direct Mount
- Model】 Shimano Tourney (SIS) RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 speed，medium-cage , direct mount.
- Specifications】 Total capacity(aka chain capacity) 34T, Largest sprocket 28T , Smallest sprocket 14T, Front chainwheel tooth difference 20T.
- Compatibility】 Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains, for mountain bike.
- Incompatibility】 1) Not compatible with hub bolt mount (bracket mount) frame 2)If the total capacity of your bike exceeds 34T, this RD-TZ31 is not compatible with your bike, please konw before buying.
- Tools Required】 5mm allen wrench
4. Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43teeth, Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
- Derailleur Color: black, Drivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8, Largest Cog: 34teeth
- Shifter/Rear Derailleur : Shimano, Speeds: 8sp, Weight: 326g
5. Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear Derailleur Standard
- Long cage design accommodates up to 34T cassette
- SIS indexing for smooth reliable performance
- 6/7-speed compatible
6. MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount
- Smooth shifting, easy and fast to install.
- Rear derailleur, compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS INDEX variable speed transmission systems
- B tension adjustment screw, so that the distance between the upper guide wheel and the tooth tip of the largest flywheel can not be less than 6mm.
- Max Sprocket 34T. Min Sprocket 11T
- Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T /14T high speed gear
7. Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage
- Shimano Acera M360 7
- 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage, Black
8. MTB Road Rear Derailleur RD-TZ31-A 6 7 Speed Hub Bolt Mount for Mountain Bike
- Smooth Speed Change: Smooth speed change, easy and quick installation, large guide wheels, low noise.
- Stable Performance: Aluminum steel structure, lightweight, 6/7 speed, stable performance, stable strength, durable.
- Safe Shifting: Stable and safe shifting without pressure, long-term riding.
- Applicable Models: Suitable for mountain bikes/road bikes.
- Extend Service Life: Aluminum and steel, improve response speed and extend service life, compatible with 11T high-speed gears.
9. MEGHNA Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur RD-M310 7 Speed/8 Speed Mountain Bike Rear Derailleur Direct Mount
- Shimano RD-M310 (RD-CT95) Altus Rear Derailleur 7/8 Speed / D-ATT Black
- Model: RD-M310 Compatible with: 7/8 speeds Max Rear Sprocket: 34T Total Capacity:43T
- Shimano Altus 7/8 Speed Black RD-M310 Mountain Bike Rear Derailleur-Direct Mount
- Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional) Cage Length: Long
- Advanced light-action design Teflon-coated bushings Direct-attach rear derailleurs
10. SHIMANO Tourney TY500 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Rear derailleur compatible with all Shimano 6 and 7 speed shifters.
- SGS cage can handle wide range gearing. Direct fit (screws into hole in frame).
- SIS Rear index shifting. 13 tooth pulleys offer long service life and less noise.
How To Choose The Best 7 Speed Rear DerailleurDoes the thought of finding a great 7 Speed Rear Derailleur stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 7 Speed Rear Derailleur in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 7 Speed Rear Derailleur for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 7 Speed Rear Derailleur. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 7 Speed Rear Derailleur in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 7 Speed Rear Derailleur currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 7 Speed Rear Derailleur based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 7 Speed Rear Derailleur before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 7 Speed Rear Derailleur they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 7 Speed Rear Derailleur, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 7 Speed Rear Derailleur before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 7 Speed Rear Derailleur will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 7 Speed Rear Derailleur if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 7 Speed Rear Derailleur on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.