Our team studied on 68047 reviews available online for Graphics Card Under 35000, chose the finest ones and prepared Graphics Card Under 35000 Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Graphics Card Under 35000 from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Graphics Card Under 35000 from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Graphics Card Under 35000
We found 68047 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Graphics Card Under 35000 and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||NVIDIA NVS 310 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Display Professional Graphics Board||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||8.8||Check Price Now|
|7||ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics Card (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO)||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards||8.2||Check Price Now|
|9||XFX Speedster QICK319 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Black Gaming Graphics Card with 12GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6 Memory||8.2||Check Price Now|
- Best Sd Card For Readyboost Windows 10
- Best 80mm Case Fan 2022
- Best Budget Cpu Cooler For Overclocking
Table Of Content:
- NVIDIA NVS 310 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Display Professional Graphics...
- VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 DVI-I, HDMI, VGA Graphics Card 900861,Black/Red
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16520F-10L...
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16...
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm...
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics...
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card Graphic Cards...
- XFX Speedster QICK319 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Black Gaming Graphics Card with 12GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP, AMD...
- PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6 Memory, Powered by...
1. NVIDIA NVS 310 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Display Professional Graphics Board
- 48 CUDA Cores
- 512MB GDDR3 GPU Memory
- DisplayPort 1.2 with Multi-Streaming
- Maximum DP resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz 30bpp
- Drives two displays
- Ideal for SFF systems, low profile form factor
- Graphics APIs: Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.1, DirectX 11
- Compute APIs: CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
2. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
3. ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New Turing Architecture
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR6
- Super Compact 5.94-inch Card, Fits 99% of Systems
- Dual slot, 4K Ready, PCI Bus Powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D
- Boost Clock 1620 MHz
4. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
5. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
6. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
7. ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics Card (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO)
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1785 MHz Boost Clock, 1920 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and DVI ports
- Wing-Blade Fans boasts IP5X dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C.
- Protective Backplate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud.
8. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.
- Auto extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components to run faster and last longer than reference.
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
9. XFX Speedster QICK319 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Black Gaming Graphics Card with 12GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP
- Chipset: AMD RX 6700 XT
- Memory: 12GB GDDR6 AMD RDNA 2 architecture elevates and unifies the gaming
- Boost Clock: Up To 2622MHz
- Cooling: XFX Speedster QICK319 Triple Fan
10. PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6 Memory
- Country Of Origin : China
- Package Weight : 5.5Lbs
- Stream Processor: 5120
- Game Clock: 2105Mhz (Oc) / 2015Mhz (Silent)
Graphics Card Under 35000 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Graphics Card Under 35000 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Graphics Card Under 35000 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Graphics Card Under 35000 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Graphics Card Under 35000 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Graphics Card Under 35000 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Graphics Card Under 35000 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Graphics Card Under 35000 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Graphics Card Under 35000 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Graphics Card Under 35000 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Graphics Card Under 35000, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Graphics Card Under 35000 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Graphics Card Under 35000 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Graphics Card Under 35000 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Graphics Card Under 35000 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.