Are you looking for Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards Reviews? Our experts found 60829 number of feedback online for "Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards. On selected products for the Best Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards
60829 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Supermicro X11DPI-NT Server Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket P LGA-3647-1 x Retail Pack||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support Four Channel DDR4 ECC RAM 2133 MHz Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 X99-RS9||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U||9.4||Check Price Now|
|5||GIGABYTE B365M DS3H (LGA1151/Intel/Micro ATX/USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB3.0) Type A/DDR4/Motherboard)||8.8||Check Price Now|
|6||PartsCollection LGA2011 / V3 Heatsink Cooling Fan for Intel CPU Socket LGA-2011||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||Supermicro X9DRi-F Server Motherboard - Intel C602 Chipset - Socket R LGA-2011 - 1 x Retail Pack - Extended ATX - 2 x Processor Support - 512 GB DDR3 SDRAM Maximum RAM - Serial ATA/600||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||Supermicro X10DRi-T Server Motherboard - Intel C612 Chipset - Socket R3 (LGA2011-3) - 1 x Bulk Pack MBD-X10DRI-T-B||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 2.30GHz 10-Core LGA 2011 / Socket R-3 Processor SR1YA (Renewed)||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming||8.2||Check Price Now|
Table Of Content:
- Supermicro X11DPI-NT Server Motherboard Intel Chipset Socket P LGA-3647-1 x Retail Pack
- MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support...
- GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi...
- Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon LGA20xx 92mm, Brown
- GIGABYTE B365M DS3H , 10.43 x 10.43 x 2.12 inches...
- PartsCollection LGA2011 / V3 Heatsink Cooling Fan for Intel CPU Socket LGA-2011
- Supermicro X9DRi-F Server Motherboard Intel C602 Chipset Socket R LGA-2011 1 x Retail Pack Extended ATX...
- Supermicro X10DRi-T Server Motherboard Intel C612 Chipset Socket R3 1 x Bulk Pack MBD-X10DRI-T-B...
- Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 2.30GHz 10-Core LGA 2011 / Socket R-3 Processor SR1YA Renewed
- SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming, Heavy...
1. Supermicro X11DPI-NT Server Motherboard – Intel Chipset – Socket P LGA-3647-1 x Retail Pack
- Super Micro X11DPI-NT Motherboard
2. MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support Four Channel DDR4 ECC RAM 2133 MHz Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 X99-RS9
- Enhanced Performance and Capability: This desktop Motherboard use chipset B85, which support Intel series with LGA 2011-3 socket, such as Intel Xeon E Processors and i7 series.
- Gigabit Network: The X99 motherboard features the Realtek RTL8111G chipset network card, which is designed to deliver the performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server.
- 4*DDR4 Memory Slots: The motherboard supports four generations of DDR4.
- 2 Wifi Interface is specially designed for gamers.
- Two heat sinks on board: The X99 RS9 computer motherboard is equipped with 2 VRM heat sinks, made of special materials, beautiful in design and can provide fast heat dissipation for the motherboard.
3. GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel optane memory ready
- 12 plus 1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe. Bluetooth 5
- Onboard Intel CNVi 802.11AC 2×2 wave 2 Wi-Fi
- Alc1220 vb enhance 114db(rear)/ 110db(front) SNR in microphone with WIMA audio capacitors
- Intel Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- RGB Fusion with multi zone LED light show design, supports addressable LED & RGB LED strips
- Smart fan 5 features multiple temperature sensors and hybrid fan headers with fan stop
4. Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility.
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards.
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation.
- SecuFirm2 Mounting system for Intel LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM & Narrow ILM), LGA1356, LGA1366 (with Xeon backplate).
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound.
5. GIGABYTE B365M DS3H (LGA1151/Intel/Micro ATX/USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB3.0) Type A/DDR4/Motherboard)
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4
- New hybrid digital PWM design
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard with LED trace path lighting
- Ultra-fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 and SATA interface
6. PartsCollection LGA2011 / V3 Heatsink Cooling Fan for Intel CPU Socket LGA-2011
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 4″ x 4″ (H D W)
- Copper Core Aluminum Heat Sink Cooler
- Heavy Duty 1.25 LBS
- Fan with 4-PIN Speed Control by PWM Function
- Support ALL Intel LGA 2011 Series Processors in SQUARE ILM motherboard
7. Supermicro X9DRi-F Server Motherboard – Intel C602 Chipset – Socket R LGA-2011 – 1 x Retail Pack – Extended ATX – 2 x Processor Support – 512 GB DDR3 SDRAM Maximum RAM – Serial ATA/600
- More for the money with this high quality Product
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- Excellent product
- 100% satisfaction
8. Supermicro X10DRi-T Server Motherboard – Intel C612 Chipset – Socket R3 (LGA2011-3) – 1 x Bulk Pack MBD-X10DRI-T-B
- Dual LGA2011
- Chipset: Intel C612 Express
- Memory: 16x 288pin DDR4-2400/ 2133/ 1866/ 1600 MHz DIMM Slots, support up to 2TB ECC 3DS load reduced memory or up to 1TB ECC/Reg Memory.
- Slots: 3x PCI-Express 3. 0 x16 Slots, 3x PCI-Express 3. 0 x8 Slots
- Sata: 10x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Video: Speed AST2400 BMC Graphics
- Lan: Intel x540 dual port 10GBase-T Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Form Factor: EATX, 12. 0 x 13. 0 inch/ 30. 5 x 33. 0 cm
9. Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 2.30GHz 10-Core LGA 2011 / Socket R-3 Processor SR1YA (Renewed)
10. SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe SPEED Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance.
- PACKED WITH SPEED 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3,500 3,000 MB s.
- KEEP MOVING WITH FULL POWER MODE Keep your SSD running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
- BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN With up to 600 TBW and the 980’s optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability.
Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Intel Socket 2011 Motherboards on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.