Are you looking for Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler Reviews? Our experts found 40254 number of feedback online for "Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler. On selected products for the Best Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler
We’ve scanned 40254 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler than this review article may help you.
|1||Rosewill CPU Liquid Cooler||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler||9.4||Check Price Now|
|3||Intel Corp BXTS13A Thermal Solution||9||Check Price Now|
|4||DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes||9||Check Price Now|
|5||Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 CPU Air Cooler||9||Check Price Now|
|6||PartsCollection LGA2011 / V3 Heatsink Cooling Fan for Intel CPU Socket LGA-2011||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||Antec CPU Cooler, A400 RGB||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler (65mm, Brown)||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Supermicro CPU Heatsink Cooling for LGA2011 SNK-P0048AP4||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U||8.2||Check Price Now|
- Best Ram For Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
- Amd Ryzen 3 2200g Best Ram
- Best Sd Card For Readyboost Windows 10
Table Of Content:
- Rosewill CPU Liquid Cooler, Closed Loop PC Water Cooling, Quiet 120mm PWM Fan, Intel LGA 2011/2066/1366/1150/1151/1155/1156/775...
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed...
- Intel Corp BXTS13A Thermal Solution
- DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs...
- Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 CPU Air Cooler, Dual Tower 4x8mm Heat Pipes, D14B and C12B PWM...
- PartsCollection LGA2011 / V3 Heatsink Cooling Fan for Intel CPU Socket LGA-2011
- Antec CPU Cooler, A400 RGB, 4-Pin Connector PWM Silent Fan for Intel LGA 775/1150 / 1151/1155 / 1156/1366...
- Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler 65mm, Brown
- Supermicro CPU Heatsink Cooling for LGA2011 SNK-P0048AP4
- Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon LGA20xx 92mm, Brown
1. Rosewill CPU Liquid Cooler
2. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink.
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
3. Intel Corp BXTS13A Thermal Solution
- Rated Voltage: 12 V
- Made in United States
- Compatibility: LGA2011 Socket
- Package Weight: 1.393 pounds
4. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
5. Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 CPU Air Cooler
- 158mm height, suitable for medium and large chassis, fully nickel-plated reflow soldering process, CNC copper bottom.
- Support for Intel: 115X/1200; AMD: AM4
- 4×8mm AGHP Heatpipes, Noise≤30.2DBA, Voltage 12V
- S-FDB bearing, fan speed: RPM1800±10%, air volume: 95.5CFM (MAX)
- TPC capacity 245W, C12B+D14B double fan combination
6. PartsCollection LGA2011 / V3 Heatsink Cooling Fan for Intel CPU Socket LGA-2011
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 4″ x 4″ (H D W)
- Copper Core Aluminum Heat Sink Cooler
- Heavy Duty 1.25 LBS
- Fan with 4-PIN Speed Control by PWM Function
- Support ALL Intel LGA 2011 Series Processors in SQUARE ILM motherboard
7. Antec CPU Cooler
- 4-PIN Connector PWM Silent Fan – Automatically controls the fan speed according to the temperature of CPU efficiently and decreases fan noise.
- Technical Design of Direct-Touched Heat Pipes – Attach the aluminum cold plate to the surface of a CPU directly, and it can constantly reduce the heat by passing the thermal energy to every fin.
- 4 Pure Copper Heat Pipes – High thermal conductivity can take the heat out of the CPU quickly.
- Easy Installation, Longer Lifespan
8. Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler (65mm, Brown)
- Compact low-profile cooler with only 65mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds.
- Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation.
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+).
- Recommended for CPUs with low to moderate heat dissipation (see CPU compatibility list), e.
9. Supermicro CPU Heatsink Cooling for LGA2011 SNK-P0048AP4
- Application: X9 2U(+) Active?UP, DP Servers
- Socket Type: LGA 2011 (Square and Narrow ILMs)
- CPU Support: Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 Series
- Fan Speed: 8400 RPM
- Noise:52.0 dBA
- Material: Copper + Aluminum Base; Aluminum Fins; Heat Pipes; Cooling Fan (Front Side)
10. Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility.
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards.
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation.
- SecuFirm2 Mounting system for Intel LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM & Narrow ILM), LGA1356, LGA1366 (with Xeon backplate).
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound.
How To Choose The Best Lga 2011 V3 Cpu CoolerDoes the thought of finding a great Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lga 2011 V3 Cpu Cooler on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.